Foundations, nonprofits, corporations, and government agencies rely on TerraLuna to help them develop sophisticated programs, conduct meaningful research, evaluate successes and facilitate change.
Whether you need to gain more knowledge or implement real-time strategies, our expert consultants will help you navigate every element of education, arts and culture, community and economic development, human services, health care, children and family services and the environment.
It’s your passionate pursuit of people and the community that brings about results and we help promote your efforts by examining program resources, identifying unrecognized gaps, and quickly implementing the right strategy.
Our approach is unique, tailoring every stage of the process—research, design, data collection and analysis—to the practical needs of your organization. Our team provides expertise to:
- Devise precise research methods and statistical analysis
- Facilitate intensive stakeholder interviews and focus groups
- Conduct surveys (online, text, phone, mail), site visits and observations
- Compile meaningful case studies and executive overviews
Collaboration and responsiveness is essential to your success and once we establish evaluation priorities, we often train your staff to play a role in data collection, analysis, and reporting to promote ongoing results. We believe in the power of lifelong learning. Drawing from our team of educators we’ll develop curriculum and conduct high-quality training for you or train your facilitators.
When uncertainty is high, key stakeholders can disagree about what to do and how to do it. Many factors influence the environment and undermine control, making predictions problematic. Complexity concepts and systems thinking allows us to work in meaningful ways with stakeholders in complex, changing environments. Core assumptions include:
- Nonlinearity: small actions that produce large reactions
- Emergence: patterns emerge from self-organization among interacting people, departments, organizations, etc.
- Dynamic adaptations: people, departments and organizations respond and adapt to each other in unpredictable ways
We go beyond traditional methods of reporting. Evaluations should be judged by their functionality and usefulness. Findings that are accessible to multiple audiences are ideal and we select from proven templates, written briefs, community meetings, videos, interactive graphs and informal stories to share and solidify your results.
Click here for a list of past clients.
Comments & Responses